Vagina! Vag! Cooch! Twat! Poonany (in my best Janet Jackson from Poetic Justice voice)! Yes, I said all of that! And I have just started taking my hoo-ha for spa treatments!
"Whatchu talmbout, Willis?"
That's right, ladies! I have gotten my vag snatched AND steamed, too! What? How? Where? Why? Well, my friends... let me spill the tea!
Y'all should know from my previous post about the Korean Spa that I frequent this pace pretty often (I am actually writing this post in the Amethyst Dry sauna room as we speak.) Well, one day, they had a big ass poster promoting what they called "V-Steam". Now, the poster had a lady with a spa towel perfectly positioned on her head with a brown robe on and her eyes perfectly closed and a subtle smile like she was in Nirvana... I wanted that! So the adventurous part of me totally read the benefits on the sign...
• The seated vaginal steam treatment features medicinally infused water vapor.
• Treatment encourages female pelvic and uterine health by boosting blood circulation and increasing oxygen levels.
• Detox process naturally reduces menstrual pain and helps to protect from neuralgia and hemorrhoids.
• Strengthens and tightens vaginal contractions (Owwwwwwww!).
• Treatment has no known side effects.
• All-natural ingredients include: Wormwood (antimicrobial and antiviral), Rutin (anti-inflammatory), Mugwort (antibiotic, balances female hormones), Dandelion (treats infections and inflammation).
• Benefits: www.KingSpa.com
And then my curious AND cautious mind googled it... cause I don't want anything up or around my vag that I don't know about... even if its JUST steam, right? RIIIIIGHT!
Here is what I found:
Now, if Sister, Sister V-steamed, then SURELY I will!
I try to do a treatment if not once a month then at least every other month. Try it out! I promise you AND your boo-thang will NOT be disappointed! Thank me later (wink)!